2SKIN – Armenian Phrases
Tattoos with Armenian phrases are made from soy-based inks, absolutely safe for the skin and satisfy all the necessary international standards for the quality of cosmetic products and children’s toys. The tattoo lasts for 3-5 days.
- “No Money/ Broke”, “Don’t ask for money” expresses the real meaning
- Literal translation “Don’t look at me with one eye” means “Don’t underestimate me”
- Literal translation “Liver” means “Sweetheart/ Dear”
- Literal translation”Left at home” means “Single for too long”
- Literal translation “Scratch your head if you have nails” means “You are the one to take care of your stuff” or “Don’t expect help”
- Literal translation “Piece of fire” means “Lit”
- Literal translation “My foot with benefits” means “Congratulations with new space/apartment” or “Good luck”
- Literal translation “Let me get blind” means “I am sorry”
- Literal translation “Ah, one thing for you” means “What the hell?!”
- Literal translation “Father’s Sun” means “I swear God” or “I promise”
- Literal translation “Blood won’t turn into water” means “Connections between relatives are tight”
- “I’d die for you means means” means “I adore you”
- Literal translation “Two wishes don’t fill one space” means “You have to prioritize your desires”
- Cut the tattoo from the design set using a pair of scissors.
- Gently peel off the plastic foil from the tattoo.
- Do not apply a tattoo to the places of folds on the body
- Wet the tattoo with water. It is easiest to use a soaked sponge and pat the tattoo gently.
- 30 seconds of soaking will do the trick.
- The best way to remove tattoo is to use makeup remover with oil (It’s very easy).
HAY-HAY has a partnership agreement with different carriers and orders can be shipped to the following countries today:
Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK).
We are continuously working on the delivery optimisations and more countries will be added soon. In case you do not find your country in the list – just drop us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find the way how to delivery the order to you.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method. All shipments are guaranteed to arrive within 3 weeks, but HAY-HAY has the right to ship goods in up to 45 calendar days in exceptional cases.
Shipping price depends on the dimensions and package volume and can vary depending on the delivery location. You will see the final price during the checkout process.
After receiving the order, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into with the e-store within 14 days. To exercise the 14-day right of withdrawal, you must not use the ordered goods in any way other than is necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in the same way you would be allowed to test the goods in an actual store.
To return the goods, you must inform us to the e-mail address ( email@example.com ) within 14 days of receiving the goods. The purchaser shall bear the cost of returning the goods, except in cases where the reason for the return lies in the fact that a refundable product does not comply with the order (e.g. a wrong or defective product).
The purchaser must return the goods within 14 days of the submission of the declaration of withdrawal or submit evidence that they handed over the goods to the carrier within the aforementioned period. Upon receiving the returned goods, HAY-HAY shall return to the purchaser, immediately but no later than after 14 days, all of the payments received from the purchaser based on the order.
HAY-HAY has the right to withdraw from the sale and demand that the goods be returned by the purchaser if the marked price of the goods in the online store is significantly lower than the market price of the goods due to an error.